Sampling of Recent Projects, Valuation of Steel Contract
- FCI / Fluor Construction, Sprinter Rail Project/ Main Loop Line, North County San Diego, Fabrication and Erection of 62 rolled steel mainline passenger canopies and San Marcos station platform including stairs and Handrail. On-going Main Line Kurt Hindman (760) 497-2527 Loop Tom Cameron (619) 954-8856 – $2.0M
- Michael Mihos Construction, Fletcher & Fox Historic Building Retrofits, San Diego, CA. Michael Mihos (619) 239-3049 Project Manager Bud (619) 787-3631 – $584,000
- DRP National Inc. San Diego Community College Office Buildings Retrofit,
Bert (909) 292-3296 Serge (909) 622-3692 – $500,000
- C.W. Driver, Target Vista South, New construction structural and miscellaneous steel. Daren Laub (858) 401-3107 – $1,578,395.00
- PCL Construction, Old Town Infrastructure, New Construction structural and miscellaneous steel, Frank Masuhara (858) 657-3400- $1,500,000.
- VCC, Borders; Bed Bath & Beyond, Carlsbad, CA, (5/03) structural erection of a 400 ton retail building including stairs, 140,000 sq. ft metal deck and miscellaneous architectural steel. John Davenport (770) 225-1900 – $600,000
- Wheelihan Construction, Wellman Peck, San Diego, CA, structural steel fabrication and erection of a 400 ton steel framed 4 story office building, design build stairways, miscellaneous steel guardrails, balconies, sunshades and metal roof decking. (01/05) Mike Wheelihan (760) 734-5959 – $1.9M
- Tovey/Shultz Construction, Old Town Temecula Community Theatre, Temecula, CA, (10/04) structural steel fabrication and erection of a 200 ton 8 story theatre, miscellaneous steel catwalks, handrails, rigging platforms, balcony rails, metal roof decking. (909) 471-5677 – $960,000
- Davis Reed Construction, Oceanside Pier Hotel Resort, New construction structural and miscellaneous steel. Balcony rails, elevator steel. Tom Minok – $1,000,000
- GKK Works, Tustin Library, New Construction, Structural and Misc. steel.
Jared Dowdee (714) 425-2034 – $1,047,429.00
LEADER IN STEEL CONSTRUCTION